Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!!


Thanksgiving was wonderful.. . kind of.


I actually look forward to holidays because I can not wait to tell the stories of them to my friends who are always waiting to hear them. I also like to hear my friends stories. Hilarious. Especially when you know their families well.


Love it!



Here are some memories:

-I forgot to pick up these special rolls that we all LOVE so we had these gross wheat rolls I was actually seriously mad at how much they sucked.

-Kaylin's dog Buddy (who was not really invited but welcomed all the same) peed on the new chairs.

-Buddy knocked over Kaylin's mimosa so it spilled all over the carpet

-Buddy and Lainee got into a bit of a fight and broke the water dish which went into a bunch of peices of glass all over the kitchen....

-Gramma bit Kaylin's leg because Kaylin didn't see her and walked right into her ( couldn't help but giggle)

-My Grandma brought up something about Kaylin's boyfriend that Kaylin didn't like

-Kaylin opened the fridge after she put the stuffing away, and it spilled all over and the bowl broke

-My Grandma was a bit tipsy and had the 'stomach flu' the whole next day. . . . .:)

-Kaylin made a comment about these slippers that P bought me for Christmas this one year, which mademe want to reach across the table and pull her hair out. (oh family...)

Well that is what holidays are made of right? The things that create good memories and thus, good stories!!! :)

No comments: